Due to different international knife laws, we only sell and ship knives to addresses in the United States, US Military. CLICK HERE for questions about International Orders.
The CRMIPT (Close Range/Control Response Medium ImPact Tool) the best non lethal tool in your tool box. This is a working tool, and only comes in Blue. It has all the characteristics of knives from the LLC family, except for a live blade. Instead the CRMIPT has a blade with jimped edges for less-than-lethal controlling of subjects during hands on encounters. For more detailed information, see our CRMIPT page.
The CRMIPT is comes in two sizes, STANDARD and MAGNUM.
- Standard Size measures 5 1/5 inches closed, and 8 1/5 inches open, with a 3 inch blade. MSRP is $120.00
- The Magnum measures 6 inches closed, and 10 inches open, with a 4 inch blade. MSRP is $140.00
Design / Function
- CRMIPT: Control Response Close Range Medium ImPact Tool
- Jimped non cutting blade : For controlling and grabbing fabrics
- Proud jimped lines for retention
- “Post in the hole indexing” for forward-reverse grip changing; and for pocket retention with clip by pressing cloth around post
- Flat spoon clip (function in clip); indexing and retention
- BRAMP (ramp)
- Kenetic opening; touch open within the flow of use (like turnstile) tip control in skinning, delicate work
- Trapping, hammering, joint locks
- For reverse upside-down braced cutting, scraping
- Bio mechanical handle - firearm grip retention under stress; non-stoppage with water, blood, or oil; (locked 3 finger hand grip as with firearm)
- VILL: Vision Impaired Low Light (Braille) designators type of knife: 1 - Trainer, 2 - Working tool, 3 - Live blade
- Solid butt piece for rearward weight counter balance to blade
- Functional thong hole
- 8cr13Mov steel (Chinese AUS-8) @ 56-58 RK
- Proprietary G10 Handles: Black, Desert Tan, Red/White Checkered, Digi Cami
- Liners: Full hard steel
- Dual access super polished pivot pin
- Compound puzzle lock: dove tail joint into blade