Due to different international knife laws, we only sell and ship knives to addresses in the United States, US Military. CLICK HERE for questions about International Orders.
LLC Fixed Kitchen Set
The LLC Fixed Bowie Blades have found a place in the kitchen. These knives, with textured G10 handles and ergonomic grip, not to mention the insanely sharp blades, are perfect for cutting what ever you are preparing to cook. Now, for one price, you get both a Standard and Magnum as a set. Each knife comes with its own kydex holster and the same standard color choices for the handles.
You will get both sizes... STANDARD and MAGNUM.
• Standard Size measures 9 1/5 inches overall in length, with a 4 inch blade.
• The Magnum measures 11 inches overall in length, with a 5 inch blade.
• MSRP together is $280
Design / Function
- Proud jumped lines for retention
- “Post in the hole indexing” for forward-reverse grip changing; and for pocket retention with clip by pressing cloth around post
- BRAMP (ramp)
- Kenetic opening; touch open within the flow of use (like turnstile) tip control in skinning, delicate work
- Trapping, hammering, joint locks
- For reverse upside-down braced cutting, scraping
- Bio mechanical handle - firearm grip retention under stress; non-stoppage with water, blood, or oil; (locked 3 finger hand grip as with firearm)
- VILL: Vision Impaired Low Light (Braille) designators type of knife: 1 - Trainer, 2 - Working tool, 3 - Live blade
- Solid butt piece for rearward weight counter balance to blade
- Functional thong hole
- 8cr13Mov steel (Chinese AUS-8) @ 56-58 RK
- Proprietary G10 Handles: Black, Desert Tan, Red/White Checkered, Digi Cami
- Liners: Full hard steel
- Dual access super polished pivot pin