Due to different international knife laws, we only sell and ship knives to addresses in the United States, US Military, and Canada. CLICK HERE for questions about International Orders.
Standards are IN STOCK NOW! Magnums will be in the United States by October 🤞Order Today!
Introducing the Kopesh a new knife from Bram Frank, adding to the family of Lapu Lapu Corto (LLC) knives. Inspired King Tut and the blades from ancient Egypt, this unique blade style is a great addition to the family.
The Kopesh comes in two sizes, STANDARD and MAGNUM.
- Standard Size measures 5 1/5 inches closed, and 8 1/5 inches open, with a 3 inch blade. MSRP is $120.00
- The Magnum measures 6 inches closed, and 10 inches open, with a 4 inch blade. MSRP is $140.00
Each size has a matching red handled trainer drone (Not Included... unless you added it to your order)
Design / Function
- Proud jumped lines for retention
- “Post in the hole indexing” for forward-reverse grip changing; and for pocket retention with clip by pressing cloth around post
- Flat spoon clip (function in clip); indexing and retention
- BRAMP (ramp)
- Kenetic opening; touch open within the flow of use (like turnstile) tip control in skinning, delicate work
- Trapping, hammering, joint locks
- For reverse upside-down braced cutting, scraping
- Bio mechanical handle - firearm grip retention under stress; non-stoppage with water, blood, or oil; (locked 3 finger hand grip as with firearm)
- VILL: Vision Impaired Low Light (Braille) designators type of knife: 1 - Trainer, 2 - Working tool, 3 - Live blade
- Solid butt piece for rearward weight counter balance to blade
- Functional thong hole
- 8cr13Mov steel (Chinese AUS-8) @ 56-58 RK
- Proprietary G10 Handles: Black, Desert Tan, Red/White Checkered, Digi Cami
- Liners: Full hard steel
- Dual access super polished pivot pin
- Compound puzzle lock: dove tail joint into blade