Due to different international knife laws, please only use this shopping cart to order for addresses in the United States, US Military, and Canada. CLICK HERE for questions about International Orders.
This knife will be available by early 2020 with the first 500 pieces numbered. Pre-Order Today!
One of the newest additions to the family of Lapu Lapu Corto (LLC) knives by Bram Frank. Designed with and for Christian Swann in mind, this new knife takes on a reverse tanto look, but has the same handgun style grip and dove-tail lock like all other LLCs
The Sister Christian comes in two sizes, STANDARD and MAGNUM.
- Standard Size measures 5 1/5 inches closed, and 8 1/5 inches open, with a 3 inch blade. MSRP is $120.00
- The Magnum measures 6 inches closed, and 10 inches open, with a 4 inch blade. MSRP is $140.00
Each size has a matching red handled trainer drone (Not Included... unless you added it to your order)
Design / Function
- Proud jumped lines for retention
- “Post in the hole indexing” for forward-reverse grip changing; and for pocket retention with clip by pressing cloth around post
- Flat spoon clip (function in clip); indexing and retention
- BRAMP (ramp)
- Kenetic opening; touch open within the flow of use (like turnstile) tip control in skinning, delicate work
- Trapping, hammering, joint locks
- For reverse upside-down braced cutting, scraping
- Bio mechanical handle - firearm grip retention under stress; non-stoppage with water, blood, or oil; (locked 3 finger hand grip as with firearm)
- VILL: Vision Impaired Low Light (Braille) designators type of knife: 1 - Trainer, 2 - Working tool, 3 - Live blade
- Solid butt piece for rearward weight counter balance to blade
- Functional thong hole
- 8cr13Mov steel (Chinese AUS-8) @ 56-58 RK
- Proprietary G10 Handles: Black, Desert Tan, Red/White Checkered, Digi Cami
- Liners: Full hard steel
- Dual access super polished pivot pin
- Compound puzzle lock: dove tail joint into blade