Folding Katana - WS
A one-time price of $80.00 will be added to your order.
Finding inspiration in traditional swords, Bram Frank introduces the first folding Katana. This design even includes a bo-hi or Fuller, commonly known as a blood groove.
The folding Katana comes in two sizes, STANDARD and MAGNUM.
- Standard Size measures 5 1/5 inches closed, and 8 1/5 inches open, with a 3 inch blade. MSRP is $125.00 / Wholesale is $80.00
- The Magnum measures 6 inches closed, and 10 inches open, with a 4 inch blade. MSRP is $150.00 / Wholesale is $100.00
Design / Function
- Proud jumped lines for retention
- “Post in the hole indexing” for forward-reverse grip changing; and for pocket retention with clip by pressing cloth around post
- Flat spoon clip (function in clip); indexing and retention
- BRAMP (ramp)
- Kenetic opening; touch open within the flow of use (like turnstile) tip control in skinning, delicate work
- Trapping, hammering, joint locks
- For reverse upside-down braced cutting, scraping
- Bio mechanical handle - firearm grip retention under stress; non-stoppage with water, blood, or oil; (locked 3 finger hand grip as with firearm)
- VILL: Vision Impaired Low Light (Braille) designators type of knife: 1 - Trainer, 2 - Working tool, 3 - Live blade
- Solid butt piece for rearward weight counter balance to blade
- Functional thong hole
- 8cr13Mov steel (Chinese AUS-8) @ 56-58 RK
- Proprietary G10 Handles: Black, Desert Tan, Red/White Checkered, Digi Cami
- Liners: Full hard steel
- Dual access super polished pivot pin
- Compound puzzle lock: dove tail joint into blade