Tactical Tanto - WS
A one-time price of $80.00 will be added to your order.
You can't have a family of knives without a tanto style blade. Bram Frank modernized this design in the form of the Tactical Tanto another great addition to the LLC family.
The Tactical Tanto comes in two sizes, STANDARD and MAGNUM.
- Standard Size measures 5 1/5 inches closed, and 8 1/5 inches open, with a 3 inch blade. MSRP is $125.00 / Wholesale is $80.00
- The Magnum measures 6 inches closed, and 10 inches open, with a 4 inch blade. MSRP is $150.00 / Wholesale is $100.00
Design / Function
- Proud jumped lines for retention
- “Post in the hole indexing” for forward-reverse grip changing; and for pocket retention with clip by pressing cloth around post
- Flat spoon clip (function in clip); indexing and retention
- BRAMP (ramp)
- Kenetic opening; touch open within the flow of use (like turnstile) tip control in skinning, delicate work
- Trapping, hammering, joint locks
- For reverse upside-down braced cutting, scraping
- Bio mechanical handle - firearm grip retention under stress; non-stoppage with water, blood, or oil; (locked 3 finger hand grip as with firearm)
- VILL: Vision Impaired Low Light (Braille) designators type of knife: 1 - Trainer, 2 - Working tool, 3 - Live blade
- Solid butt piece for rearward weight counter balance to blade
- Functional thong hole
- 8cr13Mov steel (Chinese AUS-8) @ 56-58 RK
- Proprietary G10 Handles: Black, Desert Tan, Red/White Checkered, Digi Cami
- Liners: Full hard steel
- Dual access super polished pivot pin
- Compound puzzle lock: dove tail joint into blade